Job Title: Fundraising Specialist
Position Type: Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Location: Hybrid (remote & Ephrata, PA)
Pay: $22 to $25 per hour (DOE)
EPAC (Ephrata Performing Arts Center) is a vibrant and dynamic cultural hub nestled in the heart of our community. We take pride in providing diverse and enriching performing arts experiences that captivate our audiences. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our team as a Fundraising Specialist.
As a Fundraising Specialist at EPAC, you will play a key role in driving sponsorships, securing grants, managing our stakeholder circle, and spearheading fundraising initiatives. Your creative approach and strategic thinking will contribute to the sustainability and growth of our performing arts center. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with volunteer committees to enhance community engagement.
– Sponsorship Development: Cultivate and maintain relationships with corporate sponsors, seeking new opportunities for partnership and collaboration.
– Grant Writing: Research and identify grant opportunities, develop compelling grant proposals, and manage the application process to secure funding for EPAC’s programs and projects.
– Stakeholder Management: Oversee our stakeholder circle, including donors, patrons, and community partners. Develop and maintain positive relationships to enhance overall support for EPAC.
– Fundraising Leadership: Coordinate fundraising events and campaigns that engage the community and generate support as established by the BOD.
– Collaboration with Volunteer Committees: Work closely with volunteer committees, harnessing their skills and passion to support fundraising initiatives and community engagement efforts.
– Collaboration: Work closely with the EPAC team, including the Chief Operations Officer, Marketing, and Programming, to align fundraising efforts with overall organizational objectives.
– Proven experience in non-profit fundraising, sponsorship development, and grant writing.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
– Passion for the performing arts and commitment to community engagement.
How to Apply:
If you are a dynamic and results-driven individual with a passion for the arts and a proven track record in fundraising, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EPAC is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Application Deadline: 01/06/2024
EPAC – Inspiring Creativity, Enriching Community