March 15 – 24
“EPAC’s ‘Peter and the Starcatcher’ traces the origins of Peter Pan”
A Play By Rick Elice
Based on the Novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
Music By Wayne Barker
Tony Award Nominated for Best Play 2012
Recommended for all Audiences
Peter and the Starcatcher is a magical story about imagination and growing up – and never growing up. Based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson and adapted for the stage by Rick Elice with music by Wayne Barker, this high-flying adventure tells the backstories of Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Neverland. In addition to these beloved characters, a motley crew of new characters will find themselves shipwrecked in your heart. Molly Aster is a Starcatcher-in-training. Her father, Lord Leonard Aster, is on a special Starcatcher mission for Queen Victoria in search of Starstuff. Molly hopes to impress her father with her serious determination. But how can she stay serious when she is confronted by goofy orphans, clumsy pirates, and sing-songy mermaids!
Photos – See more on Flickr
Join the fun at EPAC and watch in wonder as Peter and Molly teach us all the meaning of fun, puns, friendship, imagination, and wishing on a star…or should we say Starstuff!
Peter and the Starcatcher is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI, 421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019
Tel.: (212) 541-4684
Fax: (212) 397-4684
- EPAC would like to thank our wonderful sponsors who made this show possible.
- EPAC’s Kids4Kids Performance Sponsor is Ted Williams, MBA, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- EPAC’s Opening Night Sponsor is American Legion Cloister Post 429
- EPAC’s Show Sponsor is LANCO Federal Credit Union
- EPAC’s 2018 season sponsor is 12:34 MicroTechnologies.
- EPAC’s 2018 season sponsor is Commonwealth Charter Academy — CCA.
- EPAC’s 2018 season media sponsor is Blue Ridge Communications.